This beautifully crafted edition of the Gospel of John is perfect for churches to use in their outreach efforts.
Featuring a press-grain paperback cover; thick book paper; an easy-to-read layout; and small verse numbers, the ESV Gospel of John, Share the Good News Edition offers an engaging reading experience of this beloved New Testament book. Also included is an introduction to the gospel written by Dane Ortlund, the author of Gentle and Lowly. Part of Crossway’s Share the Good News initiative, this edition is cost-effective and produced to be an ideal evangelism resource for individual and church use.
- 4.25" x 6"
- 11.75-point type
- 112 pages
- Chapter and verse numbers
- 2-color printing
- Thick, cream-colored paper
- Single-column format
- Book introduction written by Dane Ortlund
- Plan of salvation drawn from To Be a Christian by the late J. I. Packer
- Sewn binding
- Part of Crossway’s Share the Good News initiative
- Additional discounts available for churches and ministries
- Packaging: None (Paperback), Slipcase (Cloth over Board)