Refreshment for Your Busy Life
Being a single mom presents a unique set of challenges, but also unexpected blessings as you guide, comfort and care for your children. Managing your family is a full-time job, not to mention all your other responsibilities.
These honest and heartfelt devotions from fellow single mom Becky List-Bergeron were written to help you
- celebrate your immense value as a single mother
- draw closer to God as you seek His will for your family's life
- gain a better understanding of your children and how to communicate with them
- grow in your faith through relevant, biblically-based insights
- nurture meaningful relationships and pursue personal interests
Wherever you are at in your journey as a single mom, be encouraged that God will equip you to successfully raise your kids, learn to rely on Him, and live a life of fullness and joy.